Contact Me

The best way to contact me is via e-mail. My university e-mail address (k0010677 [at] should be used for academic inquiries. For anything else, my personal e-mail address (tinytimrob [at] would be more appropriate.

Alternatively, you can speak to me via phone. Dial the Ginever Alliance support line on 0121 288 3253 (UK) or +1-916-525-7547 (for international callers) and ask for me; if I haven’t already picked up then you will be redirected.

Comments are closed.